Manufacturer Part Warranty
Parts Dr only sells brand new Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Most parts we sell are guaranteed by the original manufacturer against factory defect. This excludes unnatural "wear & tear", physical damage, and some parts such as water filters and fuses.
Defective parts must be exchanged for a new one, they can not be returned for a refund.
We process manufacturer warranties for our customers as an added convenience. Parts Dr is not responsible for any shipping charges for warranty exchanges. The customer is responsible for the shipping charges to send the item(s) back to Parts Dr, as well as shipping charges for Parts Dr to send the replacement item(s), and the original shipping charges.
Manufacturer Warranty Lengths
The part's original equipment manufacturer (OEM) determines the length of their warranty against factory defect. Please reference your part manufacturer as it may be different from the brand of your appliance.
- Bosch – 90 days from date of purchase
- Fisher & Paykel – 90 days from date of purchase
- Frigidaire – 90 days from date of purchase
- GE – 1 year from date of purchase
- LG – 90 days from date of purchase
- Samsung – 90 days from date of purchase
- Speed Queen – 90 days from date of purchase
- Whirlpool – 1 year from date of purchase
Please fill out our defective part form if you have a defective part that you purchased from us. The manufacture requires that we get the model and serial number from the appliance in order to complete the exchange process.
We offer extended warranties on some parts through Extend.com. If you purchased an Extend warranty for your part, please visit customers.extend.com to file a claim or view your part's extended warranty policy.
Extend Warranty Policy FAQs
Please visit customers.extend.com or view your Extend warranty policy for more information.
- How many times can I use the Extend ADH Protection Plan?
Your Extend ADH Protection Plan is a single replacement program that allows for a 1-time replacement of a like or comparable product should it become defective.
- If a product covered by Extend is replaced under the manufacturer warranty, does the Extend plan cover the new product?
Yes, the replacement product will be covered. The original contract will be cancelled, and you will be issued a new contract ID for the replacement product in order for the Effective & Expiration Dates to align to the new product’s manufacturer warranty term.
- Can I cancel my Extend Protection Plan?
You can received a full refund for the price of the Extend contract if cancelled within 60 days of purchase. After 60 days you will receive a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the service contract.
- Where can I view my full Extend Protection Plan Policy?
Please contact Extend directly at customers.extend.com to request a copy of your policy.
- Can I purchase an Extend Protection Plan after I've purchased my part?
Sorry, we only sell warranties at checkout and cannot offer warranties after you've purchased a part.