Order Delivery Issues
A part assembly is incomplete or missing a component
If one or more of the part(s) that you ordered is a kit (a part that includes multiple items), a set (a part that includes multiple quantity of the same item) or assembly (a part that is built from the factory with multiple components) and you are missing an item please do the following:
- Search the box and original packaging your order arrived in thoroughly.
- Look for signs of damage on your part. If your part appears damaged, please fill out our Damaged Order form.
- Find the part on our website and compare the part's photo on our website with the contents of your order. We photograph the entire part assembly and all components. Hardware such as mounting screws, adhesives, etc. is typically not included with the part unless shown otherwise in the part photo.
- If you are still missing a component please contact us.
My Order is Missing an Item
If an item is missing from your order it may have been shipped separately in another package, or may still be waiting to be shipped. If an item is missing from your order it may have been shipped separately in another package, or may still be waiting to be shipped. If you received more than one shipping tracking code for your order, please check the status of all of the tracking codes as one may still be in transit.
If the last email notification you received from us notified you that your order is partially shipped, then our warehouses are still working to send out the other part(s) in your order.
Contact us if your order was marked fully shipped with a single tracking code, and you did not receive one or more items.
I received my tracking number, but never received my order
If your order never arrived please check the tracking code that we sent to you via email. If the carrier shows that tracking code's package as delivered, please do the following:
- Verify the shipping address on your order. If this address is incorrect, please contact us.
- Look for notice of attempted delivery on the shipping carriers website
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery on your behalf, such as a family member or neighbor
- Wait 36 hours – in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If the carrier shows the tracking code's package as undelivered, please do the following:
- Look for the carrier's approximate delivery date. If the delivery date is listed as later than today, please wait for your delivery. If the delivery date is listed as earlier than today, please look at the carrier's tracking history for delay notices or attempted delivery notices.
- Look for the carrier's Tracking History. If the most recent activity is Label Created (or similar) and no other updates have occurred after 36, please contact us.
If you have done all of these things and still do not have your package, please Contact Us.
I have not received my tracking number
Orders placed before 3pm Central Time Monday through Friday are typically shipped the same day. If you placed your order after 3pm, or on a weekend or holiday, please wait until the end of the following business day to receive your tracking information.
Some parts may run out of stock between the time you order and the time your order is processed. If we are unable to process the order the following day we will notify you immediately.
If you didn't receive your tracking number via email, please login to your account to view your order status and tracking information. Or, if you do not have an account please chat with our support team during normal business hours.