How To Install & Remove W10189966 Control Board
Removing and installing the W10189966 motor/machine control board in your washer is an easy task. This control board is used on some Whirlpool Cabrio, Kenmore Oasis, and Maytag Bravos model washers. When this control board fails, they will commonly come up with an F1 error code repeatedly that won’t go away.
- First unplug the washer
- Next, remove the three hex screws from the rear of the top console.
- Then Lift the console off the cabinet and disconnect the cable going to the user interface board. This will give you access to the motor/machine control board.
- Disconnect the nine wire connectors going to the control board and the pressure switch hose (also called a pressure transducer tube).
- Remove the mounting screw and lift the front of the control, slide it out from under the clips at the back, and remove it.
- Re-install the new control board in the reverse order.
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below.
Visit our store if you need to purchase a new control board for your washing machine by clicking the link below: